AddThis

Share |

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Google Sidewiki entry by Mauro

I forgot to made some correction:
I work 2 years with CLARiiON and I am a Unix guy...you know..I hate windows, but the is something that windows do better than Unix and It's easy to use GUI's and that is what the embedded XP does over the Flare Code inside of CX if you don't like this cool easy to use Navisphere interface and you are a lover of CLI commands you have both choise at CLARiiON... Netapp have the same flexibility in both environment? from what I can remember the answer is not as much as Navisphere.

in reference to:

"CLARiiON Flare OS – (based on Windows XP imbedded, with drivers from a hangover of history from it’s previous owners, Data General).**"
- NetApp - The Missing Shade of Blue (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment